Friday, April 13, 2007

Happy Friday

TGIF bitchez!

Hope all you childless readers will be going out and having fun! Live it up y'all!

What will I be doing you ask? Well, husband is working and I can't afford the $10 an hour+tip it costs to hire a sitter so I will be sitting on my butt at home. So I won't be going to my friend's birthday party and I won't be getting plastered and doing drugs (Well maybe I will -you can still those things at home) and I won't be meeting new and interesting people unless they are online and home on a friday night.

At least I don't have to work tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh the price of those few moments of passion

alexis said...

:(

Hang in there sweetie, just another month or so and then it's a WEEK of partying. You can borrow my friends as well as my apt.