Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Not much to Say


I don't have much to say today so I thought I'd just share these additional Easter shots. Miss D had fun looking for eggs...until she started opening them. Then she just wanted to eat candy!

I did make brunch (baked french toast and bacon) but then after that it was a LAAAAAAZY Sunday for us. Much time was spent exploring the Nemo DVD that we got her for a present. ( I know- EASTER PRESENTS? Husband got it for her) She actually made it through the whole movie.

From her Grandparents S, she also got a stuffed rabbit (which is her new bedtime fave- Eeyore is on the outs) a beautiful dress, and some bunny ears which she has insisted on wearing to school every day this week.

3 comments:

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Wait, Easter gifts too? Me thinks someone's on the fast train to spoiled-ville. I was lucky to get eggs that weren't rotten!

alexis said...

on the other hand, that dress is precious.

Anonymous said...

How is school going for Miss D?