Friday, May 8, 2009

Pregnancy FAQs

I promise not to make this a pregnancy blogs, but I thought I'd answer questions that were asked in the comments and some questions I've been getting around the office:

When is your due date?
November 14th

When will you find out if it's a boy or girl?
We will find out at the 20 week ultrasound in approximately 2 months. (Husband and I are not the waiting around types)

Are you hoping for a boy or girl?
Husband and I would both love to have a boy (to have one of each) but we will be delighted with a healthy whatever.

I actually threw up a grand total of 3 times, which was exactly the same number of times I threw up with Miss D. So I was fortunate not to actually lose my cookies all that often, although I sure felt as if I was going to lose my cookies each and every hour of every day.

I did not blog during the first pregnancy, this blog was started almost a year after she was born. So I don't have any written record of the first one.

Today was the first day I tried to put on a pair of pants and couldn't button them. Let the next phase begin!

5 comments:

Dad said...

It will be so nice for you to have a written record this time round.

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Time to get new pants!!!

"...but we will be delighted with a healthy whatever." So even if a schnauzer comes out, you'll both be happy?? That would seem odd. I'm rooting for a human!! Go humans!!!

Kevin said...

Go schnauzer!

Anonymous said...

Stacy K. has my summer maternity clothes if you need to borrow them. I say "borrow" as though I might use them again someday - that's a long shot. Feel free to wear them. Lisa

alexis said...

what good timing to be pregnant, what with the peasant blouse coming back into fashion