I know that many of my loyal readers will be anxious to hear about my latest pregnancy issues. Give the people what they want I say!
- When I went to the doctor last week I had gained 9 Lbs since my previous visit. (At the previous visit I had only gained 1 lb. Said my doctor, "Maybe we weighed you wrong last time.....")
- My belly button is already half sticking out. WTF? This is not supposed to happen until at least the 3rd trimester.
- In pleasant news, since I bought my expensive wonder sandals I haven't had a single foot cramp.
- Husband located my maternity pillow from last time. For those of you who have never seen one it is sort of a giant, "J" shaped thing. Between that and the pillow for my back it is a lucky thing we have a king sized bed!
- This may be a little TMI, so if you have delicate sensibilities please go ahead and skip down. But holy crap am I constipated. (this happened with Miss D too) I am popping Colace like it's candy, not to mention taking DHA supplements which are supposed to help and drinking tons of water. I am afeared I am going to have to take the next step and go to eating nothing but roughage and whole grains. Flax seed maybe? gah.
I had a thought yesterday that in addition to decorating Miss D's new room, (She will be taking over the guest room) I am going to need to "butch up" the baby's room. It's pretty girly in there.