Friday, October 16, 2009

36 Weeks and 2 Days

Baby has dropped. (which I could have told you a few days ago when I started feeling pain in my butt bone and random sharp pains in my hip sockets)

31 lbs gained.
1 cm dilated

Doc said maybe early November, but i was dilated at 36 weeks with miss D and she was only 2 days early so I'm not getting too excited.

Starting to swell up like a balloon. (Hello double chin! There you are fat fingers!)

Baby size is normal. Everything is perfect, perfect, perfect.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Exciting! Could be any day now! By the way, J's preschool teacher is due the same day as you, having a boy and having the baby at the same hospital. If you see a fair-skinned lady with wavy red hair - that's Mrs. Garcia. Lisa

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

I soooo can't relate. The words "baby has dropped" to me means you're going to the hospital any day now. Yowza. Have a great week as I'm off to Mexico.

Dad said...

Hang in there sweetie.

Styling with Renee Michelle said...

Yeah! I'm so happy that you only have good news to report about the baby.