Friday, February 29, 2008

Belt


In my efforts to accessorize I have purchased a couple of belts that I have been playing with. I meant to have a couple of pics but this is the only one I have right now. what do you think? i got quite a few compliments on it.

Next week is bound to be a bit lax for posting as I will be in sunny, sunny So-Cal! We are meeting the Husband's clan at Disneyland for Miss D's 3rd birthday. I am excited although I am definitely the unfavored parent at the moment. This morning, Miss D was having trouble blowing her nose and I was trying to help her. She waved me off saying, "Dada will make me feel better". I said, "Can't I make you feel better?" and she said, "No, you make me feel sick Mama"

Oooooouuuuuuuuch.

6 comments:

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Wait until she's a teenager. Ugh. Enjoy So Cal though!! That sounds very nice.

Anonymous said...

Say hola to the beach for me and have a safe trip!

stef said...

Tim- I love seeing your comments! ;) When are you going to revive your blog?

Anonymous said...

Ouch indeed! Be sure even if you can't post to leave a comment on Lakeview's blog about how much you are suffering with the weather in So Cal because you know how much he appreciates it.

alexis said...

OMG, she is not three already! Have a great escape from the snow guys

Pulisha said...

Have a great trip! I am a big fan of the belt trend.