Thursday, July 3, 2008

Odds and Ends

- Civil Servant WILL be playing Ronny's Wednesday July 9th. Most likely very, very late in the evening. Tell all your friends!

- We still haven't decided what to do on the 4th. I am pushing for Evanston beach but Husband is unconvinced.

- The rest of the plants arrived Tuesday and were planted last night. Unfortunately they finished too late to get any pictures. I'll post some soon!

- The gears on my bike are slipping, so I took the train today and have asked Husband to take a look at it over the weekend. He says it's time to get a new bike. Retire the Iron Horse!? Say it isn't so....

- Have fantabulous holidayze!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Based on your Mom, it seems like bike shopping is really fun thing...want to see those backyard pictures!

Jason Loper said...

My gears were slipping so I took it in to Easy Rider (best bike shop around the city) and had a new chain put on. That did the trick.

Anonymous said...

Is the dancing man in the video going to make an appearance??

My beach cruiser is not going to cut it out here in ABQ, I have not been on a bike since I left Hermosa..sigh..

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Oh no!! Hopefully it's just something like the chain as jason indicated. That would be nice!

Have a safe and fun weekend!!