...on the state of the Union. It is because, well, I am. The company I work for is a vendor for the mortgage banking industry so everything that happens is a direct hit over here.
My train of thought:
- Damn, we should have re-financed earlier this year when we had the chance.
- Well, no point beating yourself up over that. Nothing you can do now.
- Thank goodness this is all happening this year instead of next year when our arm will be up. SURELY something will be worked out by then right?
- Thank goodness we are young enough to ride this out for a while.
- GO SOX!!!!!!! (unbelievable isn't it? If they manage to pull it out tonight my faith will be restored in the world.)