Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Limited Post Topics

I have reached a point in my blogging where so many people know about the blog that my topic choices are becoming limited.

Deep thoughts lately on band and music.

Yesterday I walked by someone's desk at work they were reading my blog! I couldn't remember telling anyone about it at work. The person said someone ELSE at work had given her the link, but that she didn't think a lot of people had it. Still wigged me out as you know I talk about it here. No need to be a Dooce.

6 comments:

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Doh! That's as bad as me finding out that a date is reading my blog. Ugh.

Anonymous said...

Or when I walk into an investment banker in LA who comments on the interesting picture on my blog!

Anonymous said...

Well, I know for a fact that one of my advisers (read boss) reads this, as does a different adviser's wife and my mother-in-law. That has kept me careful from the get-go.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry I won't tell anyone;)

alexis said...

indeed - I have been careful to limit topics of sensitive nature. :( Alas such is life! But you can also think of code-names for things.

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Ooooooo, code names. I LIKE that idea!!