Monday, November 24, 2008

House Full of Sick

Both Husband and Daughter are sick. I was woken at 2:30 am by my daughter who said:

When I close my eyes, it's hairy.

Hmmm. I took her back to her room where she asked me to remove ALL of the stuffed animals from the shelves opposite her bed to another room. I tried to refuse, but I could tell that resistance was going to end in tears...

Me: Why do you want me to move the bears?
Miss D: Because they make me feel green...and brown....and sick.

There's really no argument to that.

5 comments:

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Ugh....hairy....that's no good. When you feel miserable like that, there's just no consoling you.

Anonymous said...

Oh dear. I hope it doesn't last very long, for husband or daughter.

Jason Loper said...

Sick dreams are some of the worst! Hang in there, Shat family!

Anonymous said...

Oh no, just in time for the holiday, too! Take your vitamins, Stef! Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hairy eyes are just - well hairy