Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy Blogiversary To Me! (Again!)

Hey hey hey.

I've now been blogging for 2 years. Wowee zowee. What's my prize?

Why, all of you of course!

This blogging thing has been so great on so many levels. I get a place to spit out my thoughts. It's a creative outlet for writing, and it houses many memories that I would likely forget if I hadn't recorded them here.

But my favorite, favorite, favorite thing is getting to interact with you. Whether I am asking you for advice or assistance, or you are giving me your opinion on something I wrote about, or just making a funny - I appreciate it all!

That means you: My dear far away friends and family who may blog yourselves or just stop by here. I feel like we know each other better since we're interacting more often!

That means you: My dear close by friends who may hear half of what I have to say here in person anyway but you come by anyway...maybe for the other half?

That means you: My dear quiet lurkers. I know you are out there because of my stats, and though you may never tell me who you are, I am happy you visit! ;)

So thanks for your readership. I'll do my best to have lots of entertaining material for you in the coming year.

3 Things:
- Getting lipstick for 1/2 off ($3 woot!)
- ROCK
- Good friends who email you at 1am to clear up a misunderstanding

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty glad you blog too; I've gotten to know your life better in the last two years.

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Blogging is enjoyable isn't it? Without readers I still might do it, but I wouldn't work as hard to make it entertaining. Thank you for blogging!

Anonymous said...

Good stuff as always, Stef. I read and enjoy it every day, especially the 3 things at the end.

Michael Podolny said...

I'm a prize! Who would think? I agree with you on all the things you said about blogging.

alexis said...

wow, congrats on your bloggaversary! it is amazing how these little posts help keep us together. :)