Monday, March 23, 2009

Weekend full of Sunshine

I am sitting here trying not to think about how I am going to accomplish all that needs to be accomplished here at work.

In the meantime, we experienced a weekend full of relatively mild temps and sunshine which was very nice. Saturday my book club came over to discuss Neil Gaiman's "The Graveyard Book"- a YA book that is nonetheless a great read for everyone. (Pu- this would be awesome for C!)Those of us with children then turned them loose out in the backyard for a bit. I went nuts baking in the morning and made both mini soft-pretzels (a hit- absolutely devoured) and chocolate chip cookies. Sunday the menfolk went golfing and Mrs. Kegz and i took our little ones to the many playgrounds in easy walking distance of her house. They had a grand old time and Miss D took a nice long nap in the afternoon. Sunday night, Dad came into town and we hit the korean bbq for the first time this year. Delicious as always. And PACKED! good for them.

3 things
- Dads and the dinners they buy me
- positive signs in the workplace
- bagels and cream cheese

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dads are grateful to have daughters and sons in laws that have become real friends and that they can take to dinner.

No pretzels saved form me :(

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

How was the show on Friday?? I ended up getting a tickle in my throat that led to a cold over the weekend, so I called it a night relatively early.

alexis said...

I miss Korean BBQ :(