Friday, December 4, 2009

Amazing Measurements

In two months- my daughter grew almost 2 inches.

Also, there is nothing like giving birth for immediate weight loss. 2 weeks after baby arrived I had lost 20 lbs! Even accounting for 8 lbs of baby and however many lbs of placenta and fluid that is pretty amazing.

I am actually back to the weight I was before I went on my big diet last year. So this adds to my illusion that I should be able to fit into some of my "bigger" clothes.

Sadly, my pelvic girdle, thighs and distended belly don't seem to have gotten the message yet that things are back to normal.

What? too much to ask for not even a month later?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Stef! Breastfeeding definitely has its benefits. With T, I lost 40lbs in 6 weeks. It was fabulous! Keep going and glad to hear things are going well for you. -Britany

Anonymous said...

Ah, yes, the pelvic girdle! That is still a problem area for me 4 years later! I am down to a size 4, but that area is just not what it used to be. Hope you have better luck than I do. Lisa

Stacy said...

Very nice! The best is when you are down to your pre-pregnancy weight. No matter what, things seem to shift around so clothes never fit exactly the same way. :)

Dad said...

Your doing great daughter.

alexis said...

I pray my hips don't get any bigger, otherwise it will be uncomfortable getting on planes.